🚀 Who we are
Aptoide is the fastest growing Android App Store and distribution platform in the world, with over 400 million users and 1 million apps. With offices in Portugal, Singapore and China, we work with end-users, Developers, OEMs and Telecoms.
Our mission is to bring back the freedom of choice to the apps world, shaping the future of app economy by creating unmatched value for developers and users globally. The way you play? the way you get your apps? We’re making everything easier and better for you!
We are also aware that our success is dependent on our Aptoiders success! That’s why we are proud to be a tech company who enjoys to set people as a core priority. Our Aptoiders' Talents and Skills are the algorithm of our whole success. This is where you can come in!
Innovation - meaning, we build our own way to the future.
Ambition - we always go beyond.
Integrity - we are transparent and trustworthy.
Results-driven - we are strong on delivering.
Collaboration - the superpower is ‘We’, not ‘I’.
These are our values! These are Aptoide’s superpowers! This IS Aptoide!
🧩 Who you are
The User Acquisition Specialist will be responsible for driving user growth and engagement for the company. This individual will assist in the development and execution of user acquisition campaigns, analysing data, and identifying new growth opportunities.
🎯 What are you going to do?
- Assist in the development and execution of user acquisition campaigns across various channels (e.g. social media, search, display, etc.);
- Analyse user acquisition data and use insights to optimize campaigns and improve performance;
- Research and stay up-to-date on industry trends to identify new opportunities for user growth;
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to optimize user acquisition strategies
- Assist in creating and managing a budget for user acquisition efforts;
- Measure and report on the effectiveness of user acquisition campaigns;
⭐ What are we looking for?
- Proven track record of user acquisition success;
- Strong analytical skills and experience with data analysis tools;
- Experience with ad networks and performance marketing;
- Excellent communication and project management skills;
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
Nice To Have:
- Experience in the mobile gaming or mobile app industry or similar.
💎 What will you get?
- Have the chance to work in a company that reaches millions of users worldwide;
- Working with a multicultural and talented team;
- 1 day at the office per week - Hybrid working model;
- Flexible schedule between 8 am and 8 pm;
- Team building activities and Workshops;
- Free snacks and breakfast at the office;
- Enter in a game world where you can enjoy many games in our Game Area;