🚀 Who we are
Aptoide is the fastest growing Android App Store and distribution platform in the world, with over 400 million users and 1 million apps. With offices in Portugal, Singapore and China, we work with end-users, Developers, OEMs and Telecoms.
Our mission is to bring back the freedom of choice to the apps world, shaping the future of app economy by creating unmatched value for developers and users globally. The way you play? the way you get your apps? We’re making everything easier and better for you!
We are also aware that our success is dependent on our Aptoiders success! That’s why we are proud to be a tech company who enjoys to set people as a core priority. Our Aptoiders' Talents and Skills are the algorithm of our whole success. This is where you can come in!
- Innovation - meaning, we build our own way to the future.
- Ambition - we always go beyond.
- Integrity - we are transparent and trustworthy.
- Results-driven - we are strong on delivering.
- Collaboration - the superpower is ‘We’, not ‘I’.
These are our values! These are Aptoide’s superpowers! This IS Aptoide!
🧩 Who you are
We are looking for a Python Senior Developer to become part of a new Aptoide Project. This team develops web services in Python, using the FastApi framework that will be used up by an Android Application.
🎯 What are you going to do?
- Contributing to the technical architecture design;
- Guiding and mentoring their team through technical issues and challenges.
⭐ What are we looking for?
- Bachelor or Master's Degree in Computer Science or similar;
- 6+ years of experience in software development;
- Demonstrated experience in an Agile environment, particularly Scrum;
- Experience with web services and microservices architectures;
- Experience in building scalable, stable, and reliable systems;
- Proficient in Python;
- Experience with Webservices and Microservices architectures.
- Experience with the following:
- PosgreSQL and Redis
- Flask or FastAPI
- SQLAlchemy and Alembic
- Excellent communication skills and fluency in english;
- Work well both autonomously and as part of a team;
- Experience leading a development team, either formal or informal;
- Ambitious, responsible, and result-driven.
Nice To Have:
- Knowledge of Clean Architecture.
- Knowledge of Android.
💎 What will you get?
- Have the chance to work in a company that reaches millions of users worldwide;
- Working with a multicultural and talented team;
- Work 1 day per week at the office - Hybrid working model;
- Flexible schedule between 8 am and 8 pm;
- Team building activities and Workshops;
- Free snacks and breakfast at the office;
- Enter in a game world where you can enjoy many games in our Game Area;