🚀 Who we are
Aptoide is the fastest growing Android App Store and distribution platform in the world, with over 400 million users and 1 million apps. With offices in Portugal, Singapore and China, we work with end-users, Developers, OEMs and Telecoms.
Our mission is to bring back the freedom of choice to the apps world, shaping the future of app economy by creating unmatched value for developers and users globally. The way you play? the way you get your apps? We’re making everything easier and better for you!
We are also aware that our success is dependent on our Aptoiders success! That’s why we are proud to be a tech company who enjoys to set people as a core priority. Our Aptoiders' Talents and Skills are the algorithm of our whole success. This is where you can come in!
Innovation - meaning, we build our own way to the future.
Ambition - we always go beyond.
Integrity - we are transparent and trustworthy.
Results-driven - we are strong on delivering.
Collaboration - the superpower is ‘We’, not ‘I’.
These are our values! These are Aptoide’s superpowers! This IS Aptoide!
🧩 Who you are
The Marketing Specialist is responsible for planning, implementing, and executing marketing campaigns and initiatives. This includes identifying target audiences, creating promotional content, managing social media accounts, and analyzing market trends. The ultimate goal is to develop and implement strategies that drive customer engagement and increase brand awareness.
🎯 What are you going to do?
- Develop and execute marketing campaigns and initiatives that align with company goals and target audience
- Create promotional materials such as blog posts, email newsletters, social media posts, and paid campaigns.
- Manage and maintain company social media accounts
- Analyse market trends and customer behaviour to identify opportunities for growth and engagement
- Monitor and report on the effectiveness of marketing efforts
⭐ What are we looking for?
- Bachelor's degree in marketing or a related field
- 2-3 years experience in marketing or other related field
- Proficiency in social media paid acquisition strategies and email marketing tools
- Strong communication and teamwork skills
- Ability to analyse data and drive insights
- Creativity and desire to stay up-to-date with industry trends
- Proficiency in English, both oral and written
💎 What will you get?
- Have the chance to work in a company that reaches millions of users worldwide;
- Working with a multicultural and talented team;
- 1 day per week at the office - Hybrid working model;
- Flexible schedule between 8 am and 8 pm;
- Team building activities and Workshops;
- Free snacks and breakfast at the office;
- Enter in a game world where you can enjoy many games in our Game Area;