🚀 Who we are
Aptoide is the fastest growing Android App Store and distribution platform in the world, with over 400 million users and 1 million apps. With offices in Portugal, Singapore and China, we work with end-users, Developers, OEMs and Telecoms.
Our mission is to bring back the freedom of choice to the apps world, shaping the future of app economy by creating unmatched value for developers and users globally. The way you play? the way you get your apps? We’re making everything easier and better for you!
We are also aware that our success is dependent on our Aptoiders success! That’s why we are proud to be a tech company who enjoys to set people as a core priority. Our Aptoiders' Talents and Skills are the algorithm of our whole success. This is where you can come in!
- Innovation - meaning, we build our own way to the future.
- Ambition - we always go beyond.
- Integrity - we are transparent and trustworthy.
- Results-driven - we are strong on delivering.
- Collaboration - the superpower is ‘We’, not ‘I’.
These are our values! These are Aptoide’s superpowers! This IS Aptoide!
🧩 Who you are
We are looking for an Android Software Developer to join one of our Product's team.
If you are looking for a new career opportunity and you are driven for great challenges in an international environment, being a results driven person, with a great collaborative and informal spirit, we need to talk!
🎯 What are you going to do?
- Define the architecture and implement cohesive, highly-usable features and improvements to existing Android apps;
- Ship products with a cross-functional team of engineers, designers, and product managers;
- Responsible for all development application process;
- Communication with all necessary teams and stakeholders to guarantee the application success;
⭐ What are we looking for?
- Degree in Computer Science or equivalent;
- 5+ years of experience designing and developing Android mobile native applications;
- Experience leading a development team, either formal or informal.
- Proficient in Kotlin / Java and Android development tools (Android Studio, SDK, etc);
- Experience developing an API (REST, JSON, Retrofit, etc);
- RxJava development experience highly preferred;
- Proficient in English.
Nice To Have:
- Android personal projects in professional or academic context;
- Agile/Scrum development experience.
💎 What will you get?
- Have the chance to work in a company that reaches millions of users worldwide;
- Working with a multicultural and talented team;
- Work 80% of your time at home and 20% at the office - Hybrid working model;
- Flexible schedule between 8 am and 8 pm;
- Team building activities and Workshops;
- Free snacks and breakfast at the office;
- Enter in a game world where you can enjoy many games in our Game Area;